Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dish rack file folder

Joel and I had a HUGE problem when it came to mail on the counter - it was everywhere. It was driving me nuts, so I decided to get some file folders to keep it all in check. I went to dollarama and bought some regular file folders
and a dish drying rack:
First I cut the file folders into a more square shape, just because they're cuter that way.

Then I traced the file folders onto scrapbooking paper (which I use for absolutely everything.)
and glued the paper onto the folder.
I did this for the back as well. Using the same paper for both sides didn't look good for some reason, so I just tried to find something in the same color family.
Then I repeated three more times, threw on some labels, and was finished!

All for about 2 dollars.

The most impressive part is that I made this about 3 weeks ago, and we have actually been using it ever since!! I couldn't be more proud.

-aly

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...